Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Bucket List

So while talking to Scott today, we briefly mentioned the bucket list, the list of stuff you want to do before you get too old or die. Soo...here is my bucket list, which I will hopefully be adding to!
-Visit an actual Buddhist Monestary..in Nepal.
-Skydiving
-Bungee jumping
-Cave base-jumping
-Sleep on a beach, not in a tent, but under the stars
-Visit my Hungarian cousins again, while traveling around Europe
-Swim through the migration of jellyfish in the freshwater lake in Paulau, Indonesia

2 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME, your the coolest... thanks for all your support. Love Ya
Scott

Stacie Jean Martin said...

I definately have one of these in a journal somewhere. Such a wonderful idea.I love your list :)